16 December 2016
We're pleased to announce that Typefi Designer 8.2.2 (v188.8.131.523) is now available. Designer 8.2.2 adds support for the 2017 release of Adobe InDesign CC and includes other minor improvements and bug fixes. If you encounter any issues, please drop us a line.
For details on Designer 8.2, which added support for media elements (video and audio) in rich, interactive formats like HTML, EPUB, and PDF, please see its release notes.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1;
macOS Sierra (v10.12), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10), or OS X Mavericks (v10.9)
- Typefi Cloud, Workgroup, or Desktop 8.2.0 or later with InDesign plugin version 15.0.405 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC 2017, InDesign CC 2015, InDesign CC 2014, InDesign CC, or InDesign CS6
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Added support for the 2017 release of Adobe InDesign CC (v12)
- Fixed illegible text on About Typefi Designer screen